Sunday, June 10, 2007

WHY?

Why do I do this shit??

I have formed a relationship with a stylist. She wanted me to dress 6 models for a catwalk at the convention centre for the Hair expo. Oh my god.. Words cannot explain the anger that was burning within me yesterday… This hairdresser woman... I am digging my nails into my skin just thinking of her. I felt like ripping off her nose and making her eat it. She was throwing my garments around the room. Literally! She threw my garments!!!!! I will never work with those people again. It was a complete waste of time. I hate fucking expos... they are so tacky. The only thing I got out of it was this awesome picture that jess took!!

4 comments:

donkey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

At least you now know the emotion behind hair colour.

Anonymous said...

Formed a relationship with a stylist?

kinky

Damien said...

POST!